Random Bullets of Research
It’s piled noticeably higher and deeper around here. Currently in the hopper are:
- Deciding on bibliography for a course on “The Old Testament in the New Testament (Allusion and Influence)”;
- Learning our institutional options and guidelines regarding creating course-packs, for above;
- Bringing my dissertation’s bibliography (late 2007) up to date, for revision;
- Inquiry into what “community” is, how we recognize it in a group of learners, and where it is found in the first sixteen years or so of internet-based online education (presentation for SBL 2010).
- Bread in the Bible and the ANE, baby.
Fortunately, I took the precaution of earning a research degree. Otherwise, I’d be worried.
[Random Bullets of Research was written by G. Brooke Lester for Anumma.com and was originally posted on 2010/04/06. Except as noted, it is © 2010 G. Brooke Lester and licensed for re-use only under CC BY-NC-ND 3.0.]